sunnuntai 10. kesäkuuta 2012

What I want is a better life

So, it's time for me to let out all the bitterness I've been able to build up inside me.

I had a shop, mainly selling Finnish labels, young designers and stuff like that. Oh so many times I heard praises on my actions and the shop; how wonderful it is to have someone brave enough to support Finnish fashion, how this shop is JUST what this town of ours needs. Well, it turned out that it didn't. There was no need for my vision, maybe for the young (broke and fabulous) people who actually did like the labels and the clothes but were just as poor as I am. And having a shop means making money. That didn't happen.

On top of that I was screwed by my bookkeeper. Turns out my books had been.. done in a certain, almost special way of trying to trick me into paying thousands of euros for nothing. And I mean nothing.

Thank God I'm not really bitter. This is my way of letting out steam. And if I was broke when I started this blog then welcome to my life now.

I have no idea what I want to do, say or accomplish with this self pity mumble but it'll come to me.

In the meantime I do believe I could post some shit here that I am currently doing and working on. Mainly Japanese avantgarde pipe music and loads of black and grey clothes.

Laters, the world is really a lovely place.

Peace.  

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti