lauantai 30. kesäkuuta 2012

I have to make a list

I'm huge on making lists about everything. A dear friend of mine told me that when life seems desperate and gloomy one should make a list of the top 3 things wrong or the top 3 things that are dragging you down the most. Just the 3 things and solve them first and the rest will start unravelling at some point. So, I made a list.

Living according to lists, a habit that I learned from my mom, sort of fits me. In a way. The problem is that I should make a list of where all the lists are so I could follow them and cross the stuff that I've done and sorted. At the moment the list is on my computer and I think we all know I'm never far from this little friend. As we speak I've really started working on my list. I had a job interview yesterday and there's another job that's been.. well, there are people who've done all they can to make sure I'd get the job. Time will tell, but the interview yesterday went well, I think. I might need a car if I get the job but that's not a problem. I'm optimistic, I'm hopeful. I'm so fed up with this poverty and never having any money, just my credit cards.

I still want all the nice clothes and things, I want to be snappy and gorgeous. Not just for me but also for my family, that's at the moment a bit conceptual in a way. I have my boyfriend, I have my friends and I have my friends son, now 11 months. There's nothing really wrong with my life, just small things that keep bothering me, like the lack of money. I'm making clothes like a mad man, have some orders and still sort of hovering over the decision should I make a decision about the clothes and all.. It's hard sometimes being all grown up and all.

I'm still looking for the purpose, I have few places I'd be sure to get my stuff into to be sold but must take a break and sit down for a while and figure out really what I want to do.

Laters, now making some more coffee though must go to the shop and get some milk.

1 kommentti: