lauantai 4. elokuuta 2012

When did we get so fat and what happened to my dreams? Vol. II

My dreams.. I've always been a dreamer, always. I had some ludicrous ideas in my head when I was 20 something, even more happening when I hit 30. Then something happened, I sort of fell to a bad crowd. Last spring was probably one of the hardest times I've struggled through. Now things are starting to look brighter once again. We're moving to a new flat in 2 weeks, we're going to make it into a haven of prettiness and (hopefully in time) obscurities. As a huge lover of anything odd, strange, trashy or just plain ugly I'm really starting to have clear visions on where to start the place. It's gonna be all muted colors on walls, bright colors on furniture, DIY-lamps (sort of like my fave piece in this place; the chandelier I made years ago when in Helsinki) and the best part; we have a huge balcony that I want to turn into a very lovely oasis of love and happiness.

Now I hear you asking where do you find the best ideas, hints and inspiration and I can only answer with one word; OutsaPop Trashion. Ok two words.

This is without a doubt THE most brilliant blog in the entire world. Not only am I getting huge buzz going on in my head on what to do with our home to be but also inspiration on stuff clothes and shit I could and should be doing. And I hear the bells of Berlin ringing once again.. hopefully next summer. Hopefully I'll get a great job before that and I'd be thin and gorgeous!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti