maanantai 20. elokuuta 2012

Fuck that shit, I'm moving on!

Ever since I was a child I always wanted to be a dancer, more specifically a ballet dancer. Needles to say I found alcohol and The Cure and those dreams were sort of buried.

When I was around 25-27 I dreamed of having my own fashion magazine. Not to make money, not to follow the trends, just to have a place of my own, to give the world (or 2 of my friends who'd be the only ones reading the leaflet) my opinion on fashion as I see it. The operative concept being as I see it.

For the past few years my dream has been to have an exhibition in Berlin. It almost happened this summer but as I told earlier; it didn't.

So now my plans for the future are as follows: in the summer 2013 I'll have my exhibition in Berlin. While there I'll 'publish' the first issue of my brilliant fashion magazine. The name shall be a secret until then. And as for the first dream I'll keep you posted.

Laters.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti